INTERN - STRATEGIC SOURCING AND PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Imagine joining a nimble, people focused company that is committed to bringing happiness and traditions to people. AGLOW is a US based eCommerce company focused on creating innovative and inspiring products.
The Strategic Sourcing and Product Management Intern will be responsible for supporting United States/Canada Procurement Operations and our Global Procurement Optimization team. Bring passion and imagination to the internship and no telling what you could accomplish. This highly visible role will give you deep experience in strategic sourcing and product management. Why take an internship with a large company when you could spend the summer making a drastic impact!
Support Strategic Sourcing projects for materials and packaging by:
- Contact potential suppliers
- Obtain legal and compliance documentation (Confidentiality Agreements, Contracts, Specifications, etc.)
- Facilitate trial production run sample requests
- Analyze spend and conduct cost analysis
- Participate in team meetings
Assist in future product planning efforts by:
- Meeting with Sr. Product manager to develop rollout strategy Brainstorming and developing new product ideas
- Surveying of popular market trends
- Initiating an expanded marketing strategy
- Forming key business partnerships to launch new products
- Coordinating business photoshoots, launch events and key partnerships
- MBA or undergraduate student pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or Product Management
- Strong Excel, statistical and spreadsheet analysis skills
- Strong understanding of Economics and Financial Analysis
- Strong communication (written & verbal) skills
- An understanding of design principles is a plus
Aglow is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.